There is not much to say here. The defending World Champs are looking very hot and with the new additions they should be atop of the AL once again. The only big lose for the Yankees was the departure of Johnny Damon and Hideki Matsui, but I think that the production of new acquisitions Nick Johnson and Curtis Granderson should be able to match the production of Matsui and Damon from last year. It will also be nice to have Alex Rodriguez from the start of the season. I am not sure exactly how Girardi is going to set up his lineup, but the players in BOLD are not going to change.
2010 New York Yankee Predicted Lineup/Stats (AVG, HR, RBI, SB):
- Derek Jeter (.310/18/62/20)
- Nick Johnson (.300/15/75/8)
- Mark Teixeria (.285,35/110/1)
- Alex Rodriguez (.300/42/125/15)
- Curtis Granderson (.276/25/85/25)
- Jorge Posada (.270/18/67/1)
- Robinson Cano (.315/22/85/6)
- Nick Swisher (.245/12/60/1)
- Bret Gardner/Randy Winn (.250/6/50/30)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!