10 Ways To Distinguish a Seahawks Fans
As an avid Seahawks fan, I always think there's GOT to be those die-hards who implement the Seahawks into their daily lives, so let's take a look, shall we? First, the more common ways to know:
1. If their License-Plate says '12th Man'
2. Seahawks apparel
3. Seahawks flag outside their house
Now here's some more obscure things:
4. Navy Blue car
5. Navy blue house
6. their dog's name is 'Tez'
7. Their favorite food is Pork Chops
8. they spent $250,000 on a luxury seat in Super Bowl XL
9. they have Qwest as their Phone/Internet provider
10. They have a pet osprey
keep an eye out, you just might find them.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?