1. LeBron James* (Knicks/Nets if the Cavs don't win a title) The most sought after free agent ever.
2. Dwyane Wade* (Heat) Second best 2 guard in the game, can he stay healthy.
3. Chris Bosh* (Raptors/Knicks depending on what the King does) Third option after the "Big 2", but best big man available.
4. Joe Johnson (Bulls) Only true free agent, overlooked by many and seen as fall back plan. Why?
5. Amar'e Stoudemire* (Heat) Will he stay or will he go, you have to figure after the past 2 deadlines he will leave on his own terms.
6. Dirk Nowitzki* (Mavericks) Best pure shooter, will keep gun slinging in Big D.
7. Paul Pierce* (Celtics) Same situation as Nowitzki, will stay where he is comfortable.
8. Carlos Boozer (Rockets) Could be a prize for teams that miss out on Bosh and Amar'e
9. Ray Allen (Celtics) Can still shoot the lights out but does he still have the legs for the game.
10. Manu Ginobili (Spurs) Health issues and age (32) may make him a high risk high reward player
* Can opt-out of contract to become free agent.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!