Yep, that's right. Another mock draft. w00t.
1. St. Louis Rams — Ndamukong Suh, DT Nebraska
It would make more sense for the Rams to trade for Michael Vick or Donovan McNabb and draft Suh than to draft Claussen or Bradford and not end up with a great pass rusher. Rams fans, be glad your owner isn't Al Davis.
2. Detroit Lions — Russell Okung, OT Oklahoma State
The Lions invested a lot in Matthew Stafford and he needs an o-line BADLY. However, don't be surprised if Gerald McCoy lands here though.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers — Gerald McCoy, DT Oklahoma
The Buccs wanted Suh, but then got better and started winning games.
4. Washington Redskins — Jimmy Claussen, QB Notre Dame
New coaches like to have "their guy" at QB. Jason Campbell hasn't been much of a success in Washington. Also Shannahan would want a mobile QB tho because of the Skins bad O-line.
5. Kansas City Chiefs — Eric Berry, S Tennesee
The Chiefs just spent the last tow drafts drafting D-linemen. Don't expect them to grab another here. Berry is the best defensive player available.
6. Seattle Seahawks — Sam Bradford, QB Oklahoma
The Seahawks have two first round picks. They need playmakers on offense, O-line help, or a Defensive back. (Marcus Trufant can't do it alone). Hassleback has been a great QB for Seattle, but he's old and now injury prone. But I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't pick a QB either.
7. Cleveland Browns — Joe Haden, CB Florida
The Browns only managed 10 interceptions in 2009. Haden is the best CB in this draft class. (this pick is a LOCK for me)
8. Oakland Raiders — Bruce Campbell, OT Maryland
With the Raiders keeping Jamarcus Russell, don't expect them to draft a QB. They did a RB in 08, and a WR last year. OT or OG is what they need now.
9. Buffalo Bills — Anthony Davis, OT Rutgers
The Bills want a new QB (both Bradford and Claussen are taken by now though) or O-Line help. With Bradford and Claussen gone, the Bills go to plan B.
10. Denver Broncos — Rolando McClain, LB Alabama
The Broncos won't go with Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant. Even if Marshall leaves because Bryant is like Marshall. H's got baggage (suspended during the 2009 NCAA season) so why would the Broncos get rid of a headache WR and draft another one just like him?
11. Jacksonville Jaguars — Tim Tebow- QB Florida
You may be surprised at this pick. The Jaguars wouldn't be taking him because of his "potential" they would take him because they have horrible financial issues and since Tim Tebow went to college in the same state they play in, he's a seat filler. If not, then I think they will go with Bryan Price.