Face to Face With Kevin Monangai
- Kevin, you guys had a great season ending 8-2. what are your expectations for next season’s Seton Hall Prep team?
- After averaging over 100 yards per game last season, what are your personal hopes for the season?
- You have received a lot of interest from some great D-1 colleges. Do you have a short list for colleges yet or are you still keeping your options open?
- Adding on to that, do you have a specific time table to when you will announce your college decision?
- Are you planning on going to any college camps during the summer? If so, which schools?
- How do you feel about the recruiting process? Do you think it puts too much stress on a recruit with constant contact coaches’ use?
- I know it’s early in the recruiting process but do you have top 3-5 programs yet? In order, what schools are you most interested in?
Thanks again to Kevin. A great player, sure to make a huge splash once he gets to the next level
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?