43 Bold Predictions For The 2010 MLB Season
Year in and year out sportswriters everywhere make bold predictions for the upcoming MLB season. Sometimes they're right sometimes they're wrong and this year is no different.
So just like any other writer some of my predictiions will seem obvious while others will make you drop your jaw and say DAMN!!!
So without further ado I give you 44 Bold Predictions for the 2010 MLB season:
1. Lastings Milledge will have more HR+SB then Grady Sizemore
2. Erik Bedard willl start more then 30 games and keep an E.R.A under 4.00 this season
3. I will regret one of my first two predictions
4. B.J Upton will lead the A.L in stolen bases
5. Pablo Sandoval will win the NL batting title
6. Jason Bay will struggle to hit .250 and miss his former best friend The Green Monster
7. Elvis Andrus will hit .300 and win a Gold Glove at Shortstop
8. Brandon Webb will finish second in NL Cy Young Voting...
9. ...But Clayton Kershaw will take home the hardware
10. The Seattle Mariners will win the AL West... By more then 5 Games
11. Neftali Feliz will win the AL Rookie of the year
12. Jason Heyward will take home the NL Rookie of the year
13. The Yankees will go on a 2 game losing streak and sign Roger Clemens to a $45 Million, 1 year deal out of panic...
14. ...Just Kidding
15. The Yankees will win the AL East...
18. Derek Jeter will finally win the AL MVP award
19. Albert Pujols will repeat as NL MVP
20. The Twins will win the AL Central...
21. ...But will lose to the Mariners in the playoffs first round
22. Felix Hernandez will win the AL Cy Young by one vote over teammate Cliff Lee
23. Adam Jones will hit at least 30 HR's and Steal at least 20 bases
24. Jay Bruce will hit 35 HR and keep his average above .270
25. Tommy Hanson will win 18 games wsith an E.R.A south of 3.50
26. Justin Upton will hit .300 with 30 HR and 20 SB
27. Alfonso Soriano will struggle to hit .240
28. The New York Mets will buy health insurance before the start of this season
29. David Aardsma will save at least 40 of the Mariners 100 Wins
30. Robinson Cano will hit 30 HR
31. Andrew McCutchen hit 20 HR and Swipe 30 bags
32. The Florida Marlins will finish at 81-81, exactly .500
33. David Wright will go 20-20 with a .310 average and 100 RBI's
34. Matt Wieters will make SportCenter Top 10 plays every time he gets a hit
35. Ryan Braun will steal 20 bases
36. The Brewers will finish below .500
37. The Nationals not win back-to-back games all season, but...
38. Ryan Zimmermann will have another great year
39. The Mariners will dethrone the Yankees in the ALCS
40. And the Dodgers will shut down Albert "Winnie The" Pujols in a clean 4 game sweep in the NLCS
41. The Mariners will take a 3-man rotation into the Fall Classic consisting of: King Felix, Cliff Lee and Erik Bedard
42. The Mariner's will win a thrilling World Series in 7 games
43. Felix Hernandez will take home the ultimate Accolade: World Series MVP
So there you have it: 43 Bold Predictions for the 2010 MLB season. Feel free to comment on what you do and dont agree with. Thank you.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?