Who The Steelers Should Sign In Their Upcoming Offseason
First we will start off with who the Steelers should not resign. Following is a list of who we should not followed by reasons
- "Fat" sorry "Fast" Willie Parker- Why not?
- William Gay- He gave up way too many big plays.
- Matt Spaeth- We have much better options (David Johnson).
- Darnell Stapleton- We want to have room for younger players like Kraig Urbik.
- Ryan Clark- He is growing older and would likely ask for a larger contract than the Steelers would offer
- Nick Eason- He is a backup and we would rather have room for young players such as Ziggy Hood
- Deshea Townsend- Too slow to keep up with the faster receivers
- Stephen Gostkowski- Although Jeff Reed is an adequate kicker Gostkowski is much better at kickoffs.
- Dunta Robinson- After a below average season, he should be given a new chance in Pittsburgh.
- O.J. Atogwe- A good free safety in pass defense. If the Rams don't resign him the Steelers should to replace Ryan Clark.
- Reggie Bush- See my other article for more.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?