Salute To The Haitian NFL Players
The recent earthquake has caused a degree of havoc in the lives of those who are related to families in Haiti. Events like these touch the hearts of many, and some people do their best to offer help to those in need.
Here is a list of professional football players with Haitian heritage. No doubt they have organized themselves to help those in Haiti. The humanitarian spirit is high with many NFL players, and it is to be honored.
We salute the NFL players of Haitian descent. We ask that all of those who know these great men would ask these NFL players in what way can we help their friends and families who are presently struggling with the circumstances in Haiti.
- D'Anthony Batiste, Denver Broncos
- Gosder Cherilus, Detroit Lions offensive tackle
- Elvis Dumervil, Denver Broncos
- Pierre Garçon, Indianapolis Colts, Wide receiver
- Max Jean-Gilles, Philadelphia Eagles offensive guard
- Rashad Jeanty, Cincinnati Bengals
- Davin Joseph, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- William Joseph, New York Giants defensive tackle, Oakland Raiders
- Pierre Thomas (American football), New Orleans Saints
We offer our prayers and concern for all who have suffered losses as a result of the natural disaster in Haiti.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?