What is Wrong With The Pro Bowl?
Now I know why the NFL is thinking of ideas to change the Pro-Bowl. Even though this Pro-Bowl was transferred to Miami and the seats were sold out, some things still need to be changed.
1) Fan voting: Matt Schaub, who led the league in passing yards (4770), completions (396), yards per game (298) and passing attempts (583), wouldn't have made the Pro Bowl if Tom Brady hadn't been injured. If the voting was done just by members of the Media, things like this probably wouldn't have happened.
2) Sitting Out: Three other quarterbacks from the AFC also sat out. These included Ben Roethlisberger, who had a shoulder injury, Philip Rivers, who had a personal problem, and Peyton Manning, who was in the Super Bowl. The Pro Bowl should be moved to after the Super Bowl again so the 14 players on the Saints and the Colts that made the Pro Bowl will be able to play. These included Dallas Clark, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, and Jonathan Vilma.
3) Not Trying: Maybe it was just me, but Shaun Ellis just stood there on the long completion to Steve Smith. That has got to be the easiest job that tackle has ever had. It wasn't just Ellis. Many defensive players looked like they weren't even trying. I think the NFL should put in the players who actually want to play. They are the ones who deserve to play in the Pro Bowl.
My suggestions for Pro Bowl are:
1) A flag football game between the coaches. Who wouldn't watch Andy Reid at center snapping the ball to Josh McDaniels at quarterback, who throws a deep pass to John Harbaugh. (comment on who you think should make the Pro-Bowl coach team)
2) A bunch of carnival games. If players are so afraid of getting injured, just have them do a bunch of carnival games. $5 Casey Hampton will win the pie eating contest!
3) A staged Game. Wait, maybe this is already happening!
Feel free to comment if you have any other suggestions!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?