Hart (seemingly) Heading To Arbi's
Corey wants 4.8 Mil, the Crew wants to give him 4.15 Mil and both sides are at a standstill (according to Adam McCalvy). Let’s check out Corey Hart’s arguement:
- I was totally an All-Star (that was voted in by the fans I later dissed)
- I’m a 20/20 guy (once in 08)
- I have to put up with fans asking me how many outs there are every freakin’ inning. I mean, geez, can’t these people read the ribbon board?
- I lost at bats to offensive powerhouses like Jody Gerut and Frank Catalonotto last year
- It takes a lot of money to change my hair as much as I do
- I hit .173 and had an OBP of .192 during our September postseason chase in 08.
- J.J. Hardy and Jason Kendall were the only opening day starters to have a worse OBP and SLG % than me last year.
- Even though fans noticed that I didn’t go after as many fly balls very hard in 2009, I had the worst fielding percentage out of every outfielder on the team (including bench players)
- I got kids to feed
- I heard Melvin has never been to arbitration yet so I’m figuring he knows he’s gonna lose.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?