Conflicting reports are coming out of Manchester City concerning the future of Robinho. The Brazilian striker moved to the City last season for a British record transfer fee, but his performances have been inconsistent and rumors of him departing have been strife.
Robinho told Radio Bandeirantes he had been advised by Man City directors Sunday's match against Scunthorpe in the FA Cup would probably be the Brazilian forward's last for the club.
He is expected to return to Brazilian club Santos on loan, although the striker said the details of the deal had not been worked out yet.
However, the BBC are reporting a different scenario, with Chris Bevan quoting City manager Roberto Mancini as saying:
“Is Robinho staying at Manchester City? Yes, I think so.”