Who's the Greatest Quarterback Ever?
There have always been debates on who the best quarterback to ever play in the NFL is. The following is a list based on achievements, records, and other things.
1) Johnny Unitas: He once went 47 straight games with a touchdown pass, and was at one point he was the all-time leader in yards and touchdowns.
2) Brett Favre: He currently is the all-time leader in yards, completions, touchdowns, and he also has the record for most consecutive starts.
3) Dan Marino: He's the former all-time leader in TDs, yards, and completions until Favre came along.
4) Joe Montana: The man won four Super Bowls, and he always found a way to win.
5) John Elway: He won a Super Bowl without much talent. He's arguably the best athlete ever to play QB, and he's arguably the greatest clutch QB as well.
6) Peyton Manning: If he can stay healthy and keep playing at such a high level, I can see him breaking almost every record a QB can.
7) Terry Bradshaw: Four Super Bowls should probably get him higher, but he was a bit sloppy for several years, and the main reason they won was the incredible defense.
8) Troy Aikman: Again, three Super Bowls should get you closer to No. 1, but he had an amzing supporting cast, including the NFL's all-time leading rusher Emmit Smith, and one of the better receivers ever to play in Michael Irvin. He still didnt have a tremendous TD-INT ratio.
9) Tom Brady: 3-1 Super Bowl record, and he beat out Peyton Manning in the AFC Championship game several times. He has the all-time single-season passing record with 50 TDs, and he's incredibly clutch.
10) Steve Young: He had the daunting task of filling Joe Montana's shoes in San Francisco. He's the definition of clutch, has a tremendous arm, and could run extremely well.
Well, that's my opinion. Feel free to comment or leave your opinions about this list.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?