Tim Carr is now an Oswego State Laker
Oswego State has a new addition to its men's hockey program. Defenseman Tim Carr has transferred to SUNY Oswego from Division I's UMass Lowell.Special Thanks to The VOTL.com for this story
Academically, Carr is a sophomore. He has yet to pay in a collegiate game as he redshirted for the River Hawks last season and didn't crack their lineup this year. He will be eligible to play three more years after the conclusion of the 2009-10 season.
Carr told the VOTL.com last night that he plans to remain at Oswego State for the rest of his collegiate career. He also said that he is still familiarizing himself with the Lakers' system before he takes the ice.
Here's a little more background on the Burlington, Ont. native, courtesy of UMass Lowell athletics:
- Played parts of three seasons for the Burlington Cougars of the Ontario Provincial Junior Hockey League.
- Totaled 71 points on 10 goals and 61 assists, and 131 penalty minutes in 114 career games with the Cougars
- Had 37 points (9 goals, 28 assists) and 65 penalty minutes in 49 games in 2007-08
- Collected 13 power play points (3 goals, 10 assists) and scored one game-winning goal in `07-08
- Had one goal and 33 assists for 34 points in 49 games in 2006-07
- Was second on the team with 20 power play assists in 2006-07
- Recorded four points (1 goal, 3 assists) in 14 career playoff games for Burlington
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?