Mike Leach To The Oakland Raiders? A Pro-Con Debate (Humor)
Word around the campfire is that Mike Leach has drawn interest from the Silver and Black.
Here are some incredibly serious reasons for and against hiring the Mad Scientist:
- The arrival of a former (Red) Raider who is quirky and has a fascination with pirates? Something tells me he’ll be a fan favorite right away.
- If Craig James ever wants to come after Leach, he’ll have to mess with the Black Hole first.
- A Texas Tech quarterback may finally have a place in the NFL.
- Oakland will definitely avoid drafting Adam James at WR, no matter what his 40 time is.
- An electrical closet may not be kind treatment of an octogenarian , but it may be the only way to get Al Davis to step aside.
- Steve Spurrier, Lane Kiffin, Nick Saban, Bobby Petrino, Dennis Erickson, Mike Riley, Rich Brooks, and Butch Davis.
- Does JaMarcus Russell really look in good enough shape to move his arm 50 times per game?
- Shane Lechler won’t see the field nearly as much!
- Does the team really need another reminder about how they passed over Michael Crabtree last April?
- Oakland can kiss contests on ESPN—likely the only channel that won’t black out Raiders games—goodbye.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?