It's been 12 years since the The Excellence of Execution left the WWE and he has some unfinished business to attend to. When he returns to the squared circle on January 4th, what will Bret do? Will he make peace with his enemies and let bygones be bygones?
Of course not, this is professional wrestling!
The Hitman has got to have a few targets in his sights, given his history with Shawn Michaels and Vince McMahon. But what else could the Calgary native have on his agenda?
Does he look to elevate fellow Canadians, such as Chris Jericho, Christian, and Gail Kim? Creating a new Canuck faction. And how about the Hart Dynasty? Will Bret use his influence, as guest host, to put Championship gold around the waists of the new Pink and Black Attack?
What will Hart's reaction be to the fans? Will he be happy to see all his supporters, giving out his trademark sun glasses to a lucky kid in the front row? Or will he take his Anti-American stace, once again?
I imagine that The Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be has a "to do" list on his blackberry, and I think it looks something like this...
- Super-Kick Shawn Michaels in the face.
- Put Vince McMahon in the Sharpshooter.
- Announce myself as General Manager of the whole WWE, a position that can not be terminated by the chairman of the board.
- Induct Dad, Owen, Jim and the British Bulldogs into their rightful places in the WWE Hall of Fame.
- Book D-Generation X vs The Hart Dynasty for the Royal Rumble.
- Since Melina is injuired, announce an all Canadian triple threat match for the Diva belt: Gail Kim vs Maryse vs Natalya
- Bring back the proper WWE Championship, the one I used to have, and change Christian's ECW belt from silver to gold.
- Get Edge back on TV.
- Give Chris Jericho a title shot against The Undertaker.
- Arrange for Goldberg (douchebag) to be a future guest host of Raw, and when he shows up... Kick his head clean off!
Whatever Bret Hart decides to do, when he returns next week, I will be watching. If you have any more ideas for the Hitmans to do list, feel free to leave a comment below.