Who Will Rise Up Who Will Fall Down? NFL Draft 2010 Prospects: TOP 7
These are just some of my 1st round prospects 1 being highest 10 being worst. Enjoy! Vote on the poll of who YOU think will go #1 in the Draft.
1. QB Colt MCcoy: This season he has been a great player. He's had 27 Touchdowns and 3,512 yards this season. I think teams like the Rams, Raiders and Panthers all could use him and should totally try for him. My guess is he will go head to the Rams who have to start Keith Null right now. I think he will go either 1st pick or 3rd.
2.QB Jimmy Clausen: This guy has been a tremendous help for the terrible Notre Dame. He's had 28 Touchdowns and 3,722 yards this season. Teams as the Dolphins, Panthers and Lions (even though they just drafted Matt Stafford 1st overall last season, who has turned out to be a bust). Jimmy should go 4th or 1st overall with so much talent.
3. RB C.J Spiller: (If he decides to go pro). From Clemson this guy is great. He could be the next Adrian Peterson. C.J won ACC player off the year and broke several ACC records. Clemson retired his jersey. He's had 11 Touchdowns on 201 carries and 1,145 yards! The Eagles, Lions and a lot of other teams could use this Running back. Clemson will be in need of a running back after this guy leaves.
4. ILB Brandon Spikes: Brandon Spikes went to the 2009 Walter Camp first team ALL American. Brandon has 285 tackles this season and 6 interceptions. i think this guy is a solid player on defense straight outta Florida. Teams as the Bills, Dolphins and Lions all need this young man. The team that should get him in the draft should be the Lions or the Bills, it might be a battle. His longest Interception was 43 yards this season. He will be a great player, maybe drafted either 7th or 4th.
5. OT Trent Williams: Was selected to go to the first team All American Walter Camp. he is considered one of the best tackle prospects out there in the 2010 NFL draft. This guy a great help for any team out there, even the Patriots. Williams led his team with 102 knockdown blocks and 885 plays. He will probably fall 2nd or 3rd.
6. OT Russell Okung: Is considered one of the best prospects in the 2010 draft. He was named to the 2009 outlist trophey 2009. Teams as the Cardinals, Pats, Bills and Panthers could use this young buck. He should be at least 1st in the 2010 NFL draft. Keep this guy moving his feet (coaches who pick him) he is very fat.
7. DT Ndamukong Suh: He has become a household name this year and throughout his career at Nebraska. Suh's has 212 tackles and 4 interceptions. Teams as wait a minute everyone could use one of this power, strenghth and stability out of him. Has got big stats and could be a future threat on defense. his spot as the 1st or 2nd pick is guaranteed.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?