To listen to the complete 2009 College Football Bowl Preview click here .
(Or download the podcast by right-clicking and selecting save link as.)
Here is an outline of what hosts Jake Stowell and Mark Welling talk about in this week's podcast.
- Predicting the winner of every single college football bowl game.
- Give an insight about each of the bowl games.
- Both Mark and Jake pick five teams they feel are locks to win their bowl games.
- Enjoy the variety of different, and absurd bowl names.
- Give three bowl games that are must-watch.
- There are two BCS bowl games which will be blowouts this year, and two look to be instant classics. Which are which?
- Even with five undefeated teams, Texas vs. Alabama does seem like the right national championship game.
Thanks for listening to another edition of the 2009 College Football Bowl Preview. We continue to welcome e-mails and comments about the podcast, and encourage questions or suggestions for upcoming episodes.
The 2009 College Football Bowl Preview is Episode 35 of The Big Podcast recorded Dec. 15, 2009.
For more sports podcasts, news, articles, and insights visit The Big Podcast.