BYU Football Podcast: Breaking Down Oregon State and The Las Vegas Bowl
To listen to the BYU Football Podcast, click here ( or download the podcast by right-clicking and selecting "save link as...").
Here is an outline of what hosts Jake Stowell and Mark Welling talked about in this week's podcast.
- Oregon State has everything that BYU struggles to contain. Fast, athletic, play-makers.
- James and Jacquizz Rodgers will cause problems for BYU's defense.
- Sean Canfield and Max Hall should be an epic senior quarterbacking matchup.
- BYU and Oregon State on paper are remarkably similar.
- How will BYU compete with Oregon State's speed?
- Will Brian Logan be the surprise hero of the Las Vegas Bowl?
- Did Pitta deserve to win the John Mackey Award?
- How big is the Las Vegas Bowl for the Mountain West Conference's aspiration gain an automatic BCS-bid.
- Predict the winner and final score of the Las Vegas Bowl.
Thanks for listening to another edition of the BYU podcast. We continue to welcome e-mails and comments and encourage questions or suggestions for upcoming podcasts.
The BYU Football Podcast is Episode 34 of "The Big Podcast." Recorded Dec. 15, 2009.
For more sports podcasts, news, articles and insights, visit The Big Podcast.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?