The folks over at EDSBS asked me to give them a short preview about UCLA’s upcoming season in football. Every time I think I’m nuts and that God cursed me with a sense of humor no one else understands, I trek over to EDSBS and realize that I’m not crazy after all.
Anyway, here is an excerpt. You can get the rest over at EDSBS.
One: What color is your season? In other words, please explain the metaphorical state of your program through the metaphor of color.
The UCLA season, and the program, is white. [*cough* --ed.] It’s a blank slate, with a new head coach, new players, and a new-HOLY-SHIT-NORM-CHOW-IS-OUR-OFFENSIVE-COORDINATOR-THANK-YOU-JESUS
Two: What historical nation and period do you resemble most right now?
Germany, in the late 1800s after Bismarck united the country. During the entirety of the Karl Dorrell era, UCLA fans fought amongst/embarrassed themselves by either defending or attacking Dorrell. Um…I’m not going to name names, but I’m of the opinion that some people took it a little too far. It’s college football. It’s not a goddamn nuclear war.
Check out the rest here.
- New QB Commit: Richard Brehaut Commits to UCLA (0)
- *video* Rick Neuheisel Gives Speech to Spring Game Recruits (6)
- Rick Neuheisel Rips Profanity-Laced USC Walk-on Recruiting Video (2)
- Football Recruiting Roundup (0)
- Is the UCLA offense going to suck this year? Probably. (0)
- If Nestor were a Florida Gator (4)
- UCLA Players selected in the NFL Draft (0)