Every week I talk about not ignoring your kicker, as they really do make a difference. Let’s take a look at how I’d rank them for Week 13:
- Nate Kaeding - San Diego Chargers - at Cleveland
- David Akers - Philadelphia Eagles - at Atlanta
- John Carney - New Orleans Saints - at Washington
- Ryan Longwell - Minnesota Vikings - at Arizona
- Stephen Gostkowski - New England Patriots - at Miami
- Shayne Graham - Cincinnati Bengals - vs. Detroit
- Jeff Reed - Pittsburgh Steelers - vs. Oakland
- Matt Prater - Denver Broncos - at Kansas City
- Robbie Gould - Chicago Bears - vs. St. Louis
- Matt Stover - Indianapolis Colts - vs. Tennessee
- Dan Carpenter - Miami Dolphins - vs. New England
- Lawrence Tynes - New York Giants - vs. Dallas
- Mason Crosby - Green Bay Packers - vs. Baltimore
- Nick Folk - Dallas Cowboys - at New York Giants
- Rob Bironas - Tennessee Titans - at Indianapolis
Will Adam Vinatieri be back this week? Who knows, but with Matt Stover kicking well who knows how this situation will play itself out. For now, I’m sticking with Stover on this list.
While Rob Bironas may not be the best option, he leads the league having hit four field goals of at least 50 yards. That makes him a great last resort option, no?
What are your thoughts? Who was left off the list? Who should be higher? Who should be lower?
This article is also featured on www.rotoprofessor.com/football
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!