All I Want For Christmas Is a Joe Mauer Contract Extension
As you all know by now, Joe Mauer is the AL MVP and rightfully so. He won the modern triple crown (batting, on-base and slugging percentages), won a Gold Glove, and carried the Twins down the stretch after Morneau went down with an injury. Now, since the MVP debate is over, the question now is whether or not the Twins will pony up and give Mauer the money he deserves. I think so and here's why:
- He was born and raised in Minnesota
- He grew up rooting for the Twins
- He is good friends with Morneau and Morneau said if Mauer left the Twins he'd never talk to him again
- He is a living legend in Minnesota. Twins fans haven't loved a player as much they love Mauer since Kirby Puckett
- Speaking of Kirby Puckett, him and Mauer have the same agent, Ron Shapiro. He helped keep Puckett off a big market team and with the Twins
The Twins know that they have to resign Mauer and I believe that they will so here's to hoping that they lock him up before Christmas and give Minnesotans just what they want this holiday season.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?