To listen to the Utah Jazz Podcast click here .
(Or download the podcast by right-clicking and selecting save link as.)
Here is an outline of what hosts Jake Stowell, Mark Welling, and special guest Matt Stowell talk about in this week's podcast.
- The Jazz finally beat San Antonio, in San Antonio, for first time since 1999.
- A recap of a very successful week for the Jazz.
- Should the Jazz move Okur to the bench?
- Which Jazz rookie has been more impressive this season Maynor or Matthews?
- With Korver and Miles coming back from injury, who should the Jazz play at the two-guard position?
- Andrei Kirilenko has been shooting the ball quite a bit from the outside this season. Is that a good thing for the Jazz?
- Is Boozer playing well enough for the Jazz to keep him, or should the Jazz wait until his trade-value is up and move him?
- Predictions for the coming week of Jazz basketball.
Thanks for listening to another edition of the Utah Jazz Podcast. We continue to welcome e-mails and comments about the podcast, and encourage questions or suggestions for upcoming episodes.
The Utah Jazz Podcast is Episode 31 of "The Big Podcast" recorded November 22, 2009.
For more sports podcasts, news, articles, and insights visit The Big Podcast.