WEEK 11 POWER RANKINGS
1. Indianapolis Colts (9-0)- The Colts pulled off one of the craziest finishes in an NFL game, scoring 21 4th quarter points to beat the Pats. We all know what happened with about 2 minutes left, so we won't get into that. Tough test at Baltimore this week.
Last Week- W 35-34 vs New England Patriots
This Week- @ Baltimore Ravens
2. New Orleans Saints (9-0)- They continue to struggle early on, even against the Rams. But the only thing that matters is the W, and they just keep on winning. Greer must step up in place of the injured Tracy Porter.
Last Week- W 28-23 @ St. Louis Rams
This Week- @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
3. Minnesota Vikings (8-1)- What can you say? Brett and Adrian continue to produce. The division is theirs.
Last Week- W 27-10 vs Detroit Lions
This Week- vs Seattle Seahawks
4. Cincinnati Bengals (7-2)- No Bias here since I'm from Cincy and a huge Bengals fan. They are legitimate AFC Championship contenders. Bengals have a great opportunity to hold on to the 2 seed in the AFC as they play the Raiders, Browns, and Lions in the next 3 games.
Last Week- W 18-12 @ Pittsburgh Steelers
This Week- @ Oakland Raiders
5. New England Patriots (6-3)- A tough road loss to the Colts doesn't deem anything. They get the chance to revenge a road loss to the Jets this week.
Last Week- L 35-34 @ Indianapolis Colts
This Week- vs New York Jets
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3)- Getting swept by the Bengals sounds weird, but this team will still be in the playoffs. They must pray that Polamalu isn't out for another extended period.
Last Week- L 18-12 vs Cincinnati Bengals
This Week- @ Kansas City Chiefs
7. San Diego Chargers (6-3)- This team is on fire as they beat two perennial playoff teams in Philadelphia and New York (Giants). A revamped LT could prove wonders for this team as they have a showdown vs the Broncos this week.
Last Week- W 31-23 vs Philadelphia Eagles
This Week- @ Denver Broncos
8. Arizona Cardinals (6-3)- The defending NFC champs fought back from an early deficit to defeat Seattle. A trip to St. Louis can help them pull away from the 49ers in the West.
Last Week- W 31-20 vs Seattle Seahawks
This Week- @ St. Louis Rams
9. Dallas Cowboys (6-3)- A win against the Packers would of helped massively in the race for the East as the Eagles lost and the Giants had a bye. Romo must find himself or this team will find themselves watching their foes in the playoffs again.
Last Week- L 17-7 @ Green Bay Packers
This Week- vs Washington Redskins
10. Denver Broncos (6-3)- The way this team is playing they are lucky to grab the tenth spot. The loss of Orton will definitely hurt so this defense must step up and play like they did the first 6 games of the year. This week is a must win vs Chargers.
Last Week- L 27-17 @ Washington Redskins
This Week- vs San Diego Chargers
11. Green Bay Packers (5-4)- A key win vs the Cowboys really helped them in the wild card race. If they can continue to play defense like they did last Sunday, they'll find themselves in the playoffs.
Last Week- W 17-7 vs Dallas Cowboys
This Week- vs San Francisco 49ers
12. New York Giants (5-4)- You know...it was tough putting them this high. But here's why. They had a GREAT time to have a bye as they have dropped 4 straight. But with Romo struggling, and the Eagles losing Westbrook, they still have loads of hope to win this division. Also gave Eli Manning time to heal his heel. They'll be back.
Last Week- BYE
This Week- vs Atlanta Falcons
13. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-4)- This team is really starting to come around. Garrard has finally stepped it up and MJD is on his way to the Pro Bowl. Don't be surprised if they get a wild card.
Last Week- W 24-22 @ New York Jets
This Week- vs Buffalo Bills
14. Atlanta Falcons (5-4)- Matt Ryan needs to step up his game if the Falcons want to get a wild card. They must pray Michael Turner isn't out for too long.
Last Week- L 28-19 @ Carolina Panthers
This Week- @ New York Giants
15. Baltimore Ravens (5-4)- What is wrong with this offense? One offensive touchdown against a pitiful Browns defense? Come on now...This team needs to find it's identity on offense quick if they want a wild card spot. And this week doesn't help them much.
Last Week- W 16-0 @ Cleveland Browns
This Week- vs Indianapolis Colts
16. Philadelphia Eagles (5-4)- The loss to Brian Westbrook again will hurt a lot. This defense has got to step it up to help out the new RB combo of McCoy-Weaver.
Last Week- L 31-23 @ San Diego Chargers
This Week- @ Chicago Bears
17. Houston Texans (5-4)- They've got a key Monday Night matchup against the revamped Titans. This is a must win for wild card implications.
Last Week- BYE
This Week- vs Tennessee Titans
18. San Francisco 49ers (4-5)- A long delay with either help or hurt them this week at Lambeau. This is a huge game for both teams.
Last Week- W 10-6 vs Chicago Bears
This Week- @ Green Bay Packers
19. Miami Dolphins (4-5)- A hurt Ronnie Brown could devastate the Wildcat. With that being said, Henne must prove he can manage a game and survive in this league.
Last Week- W 25-23 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
This Week- @ Carolina Panthers
20. Tennessee Titans (3-6)- Wow. Vince Young has this team on a tear. With a 41-17 drubbing of the Bills, this team is looking up. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't lose again.
Last Week- W 41-17 vs Buffalo Bills
This Week- @ Houston Texans
21. Carolina Panthers (4-5)- They may be lower on the rankings, but don't be surprised if this team crept up and took a wild card spot somewhere. Sure their first few weeks were horrid, but look at em now.
Last Week- W 28-19 vs Atlanta Falcons
This Week- vs Miami Dolphins
22. New York Jets (4-5)- What once seemed like another rookie QB would lead a team to an improbable season is now a mirage. If Sanchez doesn't get his act together, enter Kellen Clemens. Oh, and the Braylon experiment isn't paying off. At all...
Last Week- L 24-22 vs Jacksonville Jaguars
This Week- @ New England Patriots
23. Chicago Bears (4-5)- Ever since the Steeler win, this team has been beyond awful, led by the interception machine Jay Cutler. This team is desperate for a win.
Last Week- L 10-6 @ San Francisco 49ers
This Week- vs Philadelphia Eagles
24. Washington Redskins (3-6)- Great win vs the Broncos. But that might not be saying much anymore. We'll see if Ladell Betts and Campbell can keep it up.
Last Week- W 27-17 vs Denver Broncos
This Week- @ Dallas Cowboys
25. Seattle Seahawks (3-6)- The road has killed this team. Hasselbeck needs to step up and turn this ship around. The talent is there. The coaching isn't.
Last Week- L 31-20 @ Arizona Cardinals
This Week- @ Minnesota Vikings
26. Buffalo Bills (3-6)- They just fired Dick Jauron during this writeup. Maybe dumping T.O would help too.
Last Week- L 41-17 @ Tennessee Titans
This Week- @ Jacksonville Jaguars
BOTTOM FEEDERS- (Not worthy of a writeup)
27. Kansas City Chiefs (2-7)
28. Oakland Raiders (2-7)
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8)
30. Detroit Lions (1-8)
31. St. Louis Rams (1-8)
32. Cleveland Browns (1-8)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!