1. Head Coach Mike D’Antoni has assembled four different starting lineups in nine games.
2. Their opponents have scored over 100+ points in every game but one (Jazz)
3. Opponents are shooting 49 percent and averaging 109 points per game (2nd and 3rd worse in NBA)
4. NY is shooting 29 percent from three (27th in NBA)
5. Starting PG Chris Duhon is shooting 26 percent from the field and needs to be benched
6. Four of their eight eight losses have been by 12 points or more.
What i would like to see the Knicks do:
1) Start Toney Douglas , Wilson Chandler , Danilo Gallinari , David Lee , Jordan Hill …Al Harrington has been effective off the bench
2) Play better defense
3) Buy out Jared Jeffries