To listen to the Utah Jazz Podcast click here .
(Or download the podcast by right-clicking and selecting save link as.)
Here is an outline of what hosts Jake Stowell and Mark Welling talk about in this week's podcast.
- What is wrong with the Utah Jazz?
- Is Deron Williams playing within the Jazz system?
- Does Jerry Sloan's three point defensive strategy still work in the current NBA?
- Explain why the Jazz continue to blow leads late.
- Carlos Boozer and David Locke make it tough to cheer for the Jazz this season.
- The Jazz need to trade Carlos Boozer now!
- Eight trades (some far fetched) the Jazz could make for Carlos Boozer.
- Jake and Mark go through the Jazz's November schedule and predict the Jazz's win/loss record.
Thanks for listening to another edition of the Utah Jazz Podcast. We continue to welcome e-mails and comments about the podcast, and encourage questions or suggestions for upcoming episodes.
The Utah Jazz Podcast is Episode 28 of "The Big Podcast" recorded November 8, 2009.
For more sports podcasts, news, articles, and insights visit The Big Podcast.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!