New York Islander Fan Central has a few updates for 6/9:
* Several publications reporting team owner Charles Wang purchased $10 million in stock of JumpTV to combine with his NeuLion company which has helped all NHL clubs view game highlights and features on team websites. The merger will give the Toronto based company access to National Hockey League games among other sports programming.
* A few words on Ross McKeon's NHL power ranking and Wade Dubielewicz contract negotiations.
* Joey MacDonald on the scheduled list of players appearing on the Isles lists of community events.
* A few words on Ron Wilson likely becoming the Leafs head coach and if it's possible this changes the status of former Islanders Jason Blake and Bryan McCabe?
* Finally updates for the upcoming days include:
6/11-Review of Freddy Meyer's season.
6/12-The Islanders complete organizational depth chart from NHL to prospects released by position before the upcoming draft.
6/12-A blog asking does Bill Guerin still fit the Islanders roster given the players at right wing?
6/13-Review of Bruno Gervais season.