Celtics Return to The Jungle: Tonight!!!
After playing like they had something to prove last night in Cleveland the Celtics return back to the Jungle for the first regular season game since that Game 7 loss against the Magic. As we will do for every game this season I am posting a gameday post with possible questions, thoughts, and concerns going into the game. Here is the list:
- Will the Garden atmosphere be at "Garden Level"? This is somewhat of a weak team to open the season with but lets hope the fans don't take them lightly.
- Will the Celtics be ready after playing last night? I know they have to do this multiple times during the season but this is the first back to back regular season game with travel involved. Lets also hope they do not take the Bobcats lightly.
- One major concern I had last night was the playing time of Paul and Ray. Especially Ray, who had 42 minutes. Will we see Doc playing them below their "normal" minutes tonight to make up for last night?
- Will we see more of Eddie House and Marquis Daniels? This question goes with the one above, if Paul and Ray are not forced to play as many minutes these two guys, Eddie and Marquis, will get some minutes.
- What Charlotte Bobcats team will we see? Will we see the team that goes 30-52? Or the team that takes the Celtics and Lakers to 2 OT's?
To answer all these questions make sure to tune into Comcast tonight at 7:30. If your watching the game, and not attending the "Real Jungle" make sure to stop by Gino's Jungle for our live chat at 7pm.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?