To listen to the Utah Jazz Podcast click here . (Or download the podcast by right-clicking and selecting save link as...).
Here is an outline of what hosts Jake Stowell and Mark Welling talk about in this week's podcast.
- The excitement level for the new 2009-10 Utah Jazz season.
- A player-by-player preview and breakdown of the Jazz roster.
- The lack of change from last season for Utah.
- Do the Jazz need to make a major change to compete?
- What is the outlook in the North Western Division?
- Where will the Jazz finish in the Western Conference?
- How Optimistic fans should be for a great Jazz season?
Thanks for listening to another edition of the Utah Jazz Podcast. We continue to welcome e-mails and comments about the podcast, and encourage questions or suggestions for upcoming episodes.
The Utah Jazz Podcast is Episode 26 of "The Big Podcast." Recorded Oct. 27, 2009.
For more sports podcasts, news, articles, and insights visit The Big Podcast.