Stats Don't Lie: Minnesota Viking's Pass Defense Suspect at Best
I believe the stats will tell us what will happen on Sunday.
Here are the Vikings pass defense stats through the first six games:
- Points per game: 20.2 15th
- Passing yards allowed: 1,490 7th
- Yards per completion: 7.8 26th
- Yards per game: 248.3 24th
- First-down percentage: 36.1 24th
- Plays of 20+ yards: 24 T-30th (with Cleveland)
- Opponent passer rating: 91.0 23rd
- Touchdowns against: 9 T-22nd (with five others)
The Steelers will have the pass when and where they want it.
A major blow to the Vikings secondary will be the likely absence of Antoine Winfield. I say pass first to set up the beautiful long runs of Mendy and Parker.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?