Mumme Poll Ballot: Week 7
- Alabama—by default, nobody is really impressing me except the Alabama defense
- Cincinnati—I thought they played pretty well against a decent S. Florida team. Lost starting QB in a hostile environment and didn't need any help from the Zebras
- Iowa—Undefeated with an impressive win against Penn State in Happy Valley
- Texas—Winning ugly is still winning.
- Florida—I hate to put Florida in here, as they probably do not win against Arkansas without Slive's henchmen helping.
- Southern Cal—Notre Dame is not that good, I may have them too high.
- Boise State—They have impressed every time I watched, until Tulsa. Schedule is weak, weak, weak
- Miami—Win over GA Tech looks more impressive this week.
- Georgia Tech—No comment.
- Oregon—What a bounce back from the humiliation on the blue turf
- TCU—Not their fault nobody with a name will play them
- Penn State—Iowa loss looks good as long as Iowa keeps winning
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?