Top 10: Reasons Why the Eagles Won't Win the NFC in 2009-10
Although I have the Philadelphia Eagles ranked as the highest team in the NFC right now in my weekly Power Rankings, I do not believe that they have a chance to win the NFC this season. Bold statement? Here are the 10 reasons I have to back it up:
1. Injuries (Right now it’s McNabb and Shawn Andrews, somewhere down the line it will be Westbrook. When will it end?)
2. They play in the NFC East
3. Recent history of choking
4. The Bills fans are crazier, which means they have lost their only distinction (Just ask Leodis McKelvin)
5. They didn’t grab a big name receiver in the offseason (Boldin would have been perfect for this team)
6. They signed Mike Vick
7. Lito Sheppard is gone
8. Jim Johnson died in the offseason
9. Brian Dawkins is in Denver
10. McNabb is afraid of success (Nausea in the Super Bowl? Come on!)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?