Top 10 Things I Learned From Week 1
After watching a wild week one of the NFL season, I learned plenty of things. Here is a list of just 10 of them.
1. Brandon Stokley is the most aware player in the NFL.
2. Leading game-winning drives at night is very in (Roethlisberger, Rodgers, Brady, Rivers).
3. Darren Sproles is better than LT right now.
4. The Patriots are just playing with their opponents’ emotions.
5. Cadillac is back!
6. The Rams are worse than the Lions.
7. Jake Delhomme should be benched.
8. Reggie Bush is the Saints’ worst running back.
9. Anquan Boldin legally changed his name to Tim Hightower.
10. Adrian Peterson is that darn good!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?