1. Rams never established run blocking as Seattle's defense always seemed to have all of the gaps filled. The Rams defense returned the favor, except for one play, a 60+ yard TD run that they gave up. Towards the end of the game I saw Jackson running right at people, and I like that style of running. If the Rams were better in their run blocking they could have kept this game closer.
2. Rams receivers couldn't get open and Seattle's receivers did. Once Laurent Robinson realized that he had to play a physical game he was fine, and I think he has a great future in front of him. Hopefully the Rams resign Ronald Curry on Monday because Robinson can't carry this team on his shoulders.
3. Was this team ready to play? Way too many false starts. Rams linebackers were ready to play but everyone else thought they were playing a finesse game and acted shocked that Seattle was using real bullets. Incognito was a loose cannon on a coupla plays and deserves criticism but the loss doesn't get pinned on him.
4. Seattle had a modest pass rush and the Rams had NO pass rush. If this was reversed it would have been a completely different game.
5. Insult added to Injury. Seattle played better football and deserved the win. But WTF were the officials doing in this game? Zebra bias was obvious.