Not a whole lot of links to pass long today, but just stumbled upon a pretty interesting one over at Deadspin.
Sean Salisbury, famous for getting into trouble at ESPN after using his cell phone to show a picture of Little Salisbury to a female co-worker, has now apparently been fired from another gig.
And more cell phone debauchery is rumored to be at the root of his firing.
Via Daulerio at Deadspin:
According to one source close to the station, Salisbury “freaked out a station promo girl after sexting her”. Program director Tom Bigby had no comment about the alleged incident but said that a formal press release about Salisbury’s dismissal is forthcoming. Damn.
Stay tuned to Deadspin for the latest. They’ll be all over this one.
And finally, some links to carry you on your way this weekend. Hopefully you’ve enjoyed the onslaught of football content over the past 72 hours. Expect it to continue moving forward.
- Erin Andrews tells Oprah “It’s been a nightmare”—(FanHouse Back Porch)
- 5 coaches on the hot seat—(MoonDog)
- Gallery of Jesus Playing Sports—(All Left Turns)
- Justin Gage will not give you his touchdown football—(Busted Coverage)
- Predict Cutler’s Stats…Win Free Pizza!—(Jay Cutler Superstar)
- Murray Chass underestimates the power of Google—(The Big Lead)
- Former Michigan State football player kills neighbor by throwing him off three-story high balcony—(Sports By Brooks)
- 9/11 Tribute from the guys at Spewf.com—(Spewf.com)
- This is when Entourage was good—(Sharapova’s Thigh)
- Ten celebs caught peeing their pants—(Manofest)
- Who would win a fight: Paula Abdul or Ellen DeGeneres?—(Hail Mary Jane)
* – Sean Salisbury photo credit: Signal To Noise
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!