Top 10 Signs You May Watch Too Much Sports
Are you being nagged to get off the couch and participate in daily activities that bring you no joy?
If so then you may be watching too much sports, and I've composed a list to help you tell...
10. You refuse to get rid of the gopher that is ruining your lawn because you could swear he is giving you good betting tips on University of Minnesota games.
9. When there are no games on you enjoy watching your old video tape of Brian Boitano win the 1988 gold medal in mens figure skating.
8. You were briefly hospitalized for throwing a beer at the television after watching Coach's Corner and being frustrated that he couldn't pronounce Alexei Ponikarovsky's last name.
7. You refused to answer the door during Paula Abdul's Super Bowl half time show.
6. On your eHarmony profile you listed that you had a striking resemblance to Joe Montana if he was fat.
5. You refer to your wife as Coach.
4. You have six sons each named after a Sutter.
3. Your life list of accomplishments includes watching the 32 inning triple-A International League game as the Pawtucket Red Sox took on the Rochester red Wings.
2. After watching a biography on Wilt Chamberlain you claimed his life as your own.
1. You are the top columnist in each sport for the Bleacher Report.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?