Links and a Video of Our Very Own KVB as a Crying Baby
Found this video in today’s Hot Clicks. KVB, prove that this isn’t you. Otherwise, I’m operating with the knowledge that it is. (Hint: pay attention to the fight song that makes this little Tressel-wannabe start bawling.)
And here are your daily links:
- Peter King thinks the NFC North is the best division in football, and that the Bears are going to the Super Bowl — (Not Qualified to Comment)
- Which SEC team will win the BCS title? — (MoonDog)
- Angry Jay Cutler fan stars in weird video — (Jay Cutler Superstar)
- Derrek Lee Shined in a Season to Forget — (Baseball Reflections)
- Jason Whitlock goes off on Mike Lupica, Jay Mariotti…okay, everyone — (Jason Whitelock, Fox Sports)
- Michael Vick will be eligible for Eagles’ third game — (PFT)
- Why we love college football – a photo gallery — (Busted Coverage)
- T.O. had a show, here are some others I’d like to see — (Black Sports Online)
- What do Thome, Contreras trades mean for White Sox – (Sox Machine)
- Who is baseball’s chattiest announcer (Hawk Harrelson is waaay down the list) — Wall Street Journal
- LeBron drains another 3/4 court shot — (NESW Sports)
- 2009 NFL Previews: The NFC East — (Sparty and Friends)
- Dude, seriously, turn to your left — (Spewf)
- Is friending your doctor on Facebook a good idea? — (CNN)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?