Top 10 Weekly Sports Thoughts: Week of April 19th
9) Lets just pretend that OJ Mayo did not take any benefits from BDA because more than likely, he did.
8) Justine Henin and Annika Sorenstam both retired.....is their anything else in women's sports to watch now????? Nope!
7) Chuck, how do you loose 400,000 dollars all at 1 casino in all of Las Vegas??? Thats like being as good as you were and only winning 1 MVP, ... oh wait....
6) Looks like its going to be Detroit vs. Sid the Kid Crosby in the Stanley Cup Finals.... Finally, something that the NHL can offer to fans that is interesting.
5) Don't tell me that D'Antoni to the Knicks was a bad hire. Let it play out before you jump to conclusions. (Like how everybody jumped on Houston passing up on Reggie Bush for Mario Williams was the stupidest NFL Draft move ever....)
4) Spygate over? Ok, then lets go ahead and drop all charges on Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens and throw them into Cooperstown immediately, because they belong there!
3) Lance Berkman leads the MLB in Homeruns and is now the leading candidate for MVP... I think it is safe to say it is the beginning of the end of the steroid era in baseball (thank you Mitchell).
2) Manny high fiving fans? This guy should be in the Hall of Fame right now, perhaps "Ocho Cinco" should learn how to please the crowd by taking lessons from Manny instead of crying like a baby and dancing like a clown.
1) I am taking this number one spot opportunity to offically predict my 2009 Superbowl Predictions:
Dallas Cowboys vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Champions: Dallas Cowboys
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?