13 Ways to Stay Positive as a Mets Fan
But you have to try and stay positive while you're waiting for your refill of Zoloft. Here are some ways:
- You're better off watching the Mets than watching any episode of Glee
- Any win is a little Festivus miracle
- Imagine that Bobby Parnell is the second coming of Bill Pulsipher
- Take joy in the fact that Luis Castillo is your 2009 Mets MVP
- In every Mets game there's a chance you'll get to see someone mortally wounded
- Last preseason football game is this weekend
- You could be Jeff Wilpon and be down like $700 million
- Every day is a day closer to ending the pain
- Find hope in the Phillies potentially losing in the Wild Card to the Rockies
- In every game there's a chance to witness an embarrassing play that hasn't been seen in the last 50 years
- Christmas is coming
- You wanted the Mets to get younger, so now you have your wish
- Only 30 more losses to get Bryce Harper
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?