American League Pitchers Going to National League...Are They Better?
The debate is whether American League Pitchers are better going over to the National League.
Below is a partial list that I came up with. You be the judge.
- FROM Boston to Cincinnatti Bronson Arroyo 49-49
- FROM Oakland to S.F. Giants Barry Zito 29-41
- FROM Seattle to St.Louis Joel Pineiro 25-20
- FROM Oakland to Cubs Rich Harden 13- 8
- FROM Oakland to Phillies Joe Blanton 12-6
- FROM Oakland to Arizona Dan Haren 28-16
- FROM Minnesota to N Y Mets Johan Santana 29-16
- FROM Kansas City to Brewers Jeff Suppan 81-63
- FROM Cleveland to Brewers C.C. Sabathia 11-2
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?