WWE Fantasy League: New Standings and week 6 in progress
Hello, everyone. As always, I would like to thank all of you for spending some time with me today.
I would also like to thank Scott, RKO, Jack, and everyone else who helped me out when my PC crashed. Without them, this draft would have failed.
The prizes will be an autographed pic of Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, and a Ring of Honor DVD. The first-place winner gets his choice, than the second-place winner picks the prize that they want. The third-place winner gets the unpicked one.
I have decided to start keeping the scores after each show. It just makes it easier for me and I'm sure you guys would rather have it that way.
Well following Summerslam we had a lot of movement on the board. The two biggest winners were Scott and Adrian. While a lot were left behind in the dust, its still early though with two months left in the season.
Please remember that all trades and transactions must be done on Saturdays and Sundays when I post the scores. Also if you feel your points are wrong, please let me know ASAP. That way, we can try to figure things out.
For those of you who have not made their fifth and final pick, please do so as soon as possible.
Festus, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Mr. McMahon
Charlie Haas, Curt Hawkins, Eve, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Maria, Mike Knox, Ranjin Singh, Teddy Long, Finlay, primo, Layla
Brie Bella, DJ Gabriel, Paul Burchill, Katie Lea Burchill, Nikki Bella, Tiffany, Tony Atlas, Tony Chimmel, Yoshi Tatsu
1) Scott – Jericho, HBK, Big Show, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler
2) RKO – Orton, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Lillian Garcia
3) Alex – Cena, Ziggler, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, Drew Mcintyre
4) Danny – Mysterio, Zack Ryder, Mickie James, Sheamus, Josh Matthews
5) Jack – Morrison, Bourne, Tyson Kidd, Shad, William Regal
6) CC – Christian, Miz, The Great Khali, Matt Hardy
7) Adrian – Triple H, Kane, Tommy Dreamer, MVP, Edge
8) Candice – Jeff Hardy, Maryse, Kozlov, JTG, Todd Grisham
9) DJ – Mark Henry, Undertaker, Ezekiel Jackson, Tyler Reks, Beth Phoenix
10) Matthew Hester -Swagger, Chris Masters, Gregory Helms/the Hurricane, Michael Cole, Michille McCool,Matt Styker
11) E.T.- Goldust, Melina, Gail Kim, Chavo Guerrero, Rosa
12) Svy – CM Punk, R-Truth, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, David Hart Smith.
13) Dan Telek - Natalya, Justin Roberts, Santino Marella, Batista, Hornswoggle
Here is how the scoring will work:
- If your pick wins by pin or submission, you will get 50 points.
- If your pick wins by DQ or count-out you get 25 points.
- If you pick a non-wrestler, all they have to do is appear on TV and you will get 15 points.
- If your wrestler makes it on the Pay Per View card, or your non-wrestler is shown on the Pay Per View, you will get 25 points no matter what. If your wrestler wins, they will get double the points depending how the match is won.
I will be posting the scores on every Saturday. You will get points if your picks win on Raw, Smackdown, Superstars, ECW, or a Pay Per View.
If you would like to trade a wrestler with another member, you must do so on an open forum when I post the scores, that way everyone will see it.
Trades with other players can only be made on the weekends once the contest starts. This is to prevent double swapping for points.
If your guy gets hurt, you will have the option to send him into the pool of left-overs from the draft and take someone new. This also must be done when I post the scores.
If someone decides to drop out, his or her wrestlers will be up for grabs in the pool on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please PM me if you decide to drop out of the contest. When I post the new wrestlers available, then, and only then, can you put dibs on them.
If that does happen, a person must sacrifice one of his picks to get the new guy. The pick they sacrifice will then go into the pool. All this must also be done on an open forum when the scores are posted.
After three months, I will announce the winner. The top three will get a small prize. The top 10 finishers will have the option to be in the next fantasy draft automatically.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
There are only a few rules to follow. All trades and transactions must be done on an open forum.
The second rule is something that shouldn’t be a problem, but I am putting it in just in case. You must be respectful to your fellow competitors. A little trash talking is fine, but you should know when the line is being crossed.
I will now address some questions that were asked.
Q) If I pick a non-wrestler and he or she appears on TV more than once, do I get points every time?
A) No you don’t. One of the pluses of picking someone like JR would be that you are almost always guaranteed points. The drawback is that they don’t get as much and can only get points once.
Q) If my wrestler is a heel and he cheats, will I get as much points as everyone else?
A) Yes you will. As long as they win via pin or submission, the points will always be the same.
Q) If my guy is in a tag match but he doesn’t make the pin, will I get the points?
A) Yes, because he would be on a team.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?