1. Ray Small took his first reps all summer with the first team. Posey was the number two and Sanzenbacher was in the slot.
2. Duron Carter looked sharp in the one on one drills. Tressel "Carter has shown he can play"
3. Taurian Washington has developed a special relationship with Pryor. He has been his go to guy all summer.
4. Justin Siems and Ken Guiton were the most accurate quarterbacks.
5. Pryor's deep ball has shown lots of improvement. Tight spiral and thrown on a rope. Still needs to work on his accuracy.
6. Tressel mentioned that he has never had this many healthy RB's to start the season ever. Expect to see Boom Herron Brandon Saine, Marcus Williams and maybe even Jaamal Berry against Navy.
7. Cameron Heyward did not suit up and was on the sideline in a boot. Does not bode well for the D-Line to start the season.
8. O-Line was manhandled last practice by the D-Line but with everyone playing new positions this year, except Brewster at Center, it is no surprise they had a slow start. But don't worry this O-Line looks faster and more athletic than years past.
9. Tressel has been impressed with Jermale Hines. Hines starts in the "Star" position when Ohio State lines up in the Nickel but Hines may pressure Safety Anderson Russell for starting time.
10. Andrew Miller and JB Shugarts have split reps fighting for the starting left tackle position
Next update on Wednesday after practice