As we all know the WWE superstar Randy Orton has been in two different huge groups.
The evolution of Ric Flair, Triple H and Batista and the legacy of Ted DiBiase Jr. and Cody Rhodes. But which of those two groups was/is the best for Randy. Well, let's see!
- In Evolution, all the wrestlers were more experienced than Randy, so they could help him in a few points
- Evolution was full of great wrestlers...way greater than the ones in Legacy
- At 2003-2004, Evolution was controlling the WWE because they had captured nearly all the titles (Batista & Flair were tag team champions, Randy was Intercontinental champion and Triple H was World heavyweight champion)
- All members of evolution are grown up wrestlers (except Batista) so Randy would have been the new talent
- Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes aren't as important wrestlers as Randy so randy is the center of attention
- Legacy has helped Randy to capture and defend his title successfully
- The wrestlers in legacy are all very young wrestlers who can be considered as the future of WWE
- Let's not forget that all wrestlers in Legacy are sons of legends, so Orton fits in.