Hey Sports Fans...just a few questions for ya all
What do you like better????
1. fights ending in a knock out?
2. fights ending in submission?
3. fights that go do a decision?
And sports fans...Why do you watch MMA???
1. for the sport/art?
2. the blood and violence?
What do you want to see in a fight?
1. Two great athletes trading skills battling for position and the upper hand until one comes out victorious?
2. Two guys going in trying to knock each others heads off?
Should there be more rules?????
Let me know what you think here Sports Fans...much appreciated
Hey Sports Fans just a few questions for ya...
1: Do you like submission fights-fights ending in sub mission
2. Fights that end in a knock out or TKO?- stoppage due to strikes
3. Decision? - fight goes the distance.
4.Should MMA be no rules?-like the early U.F.C. -no holds or strikes barred
5.Should there be more rules??
6. Why do you watch MMA?
I'd really like to get your comments here Sports Fans...and not to taint this I will answer at a later time so as to not sway anyone's opinion one way or the other...Thanks Sports Fans...