Things I Have Learned from the 2009 Mets
- No game is worth staying up past your bedtime to watch
- Baseball fundamentals are more important than anyone gives them credit for
- There's a reason why Angel Pagan has never been an everyday outfielder
- Bench players rarely become contributors on a regular basis
- Fernando Tatis is the perfect example that lightning never strikes in the same place twice
- You can turn the Mets game off if they are down by more than two runs after the second inning
- Tim Redding is a better mid-reliever than starting pitcher
- Star players get big money for a reason
- Livan Hernandez's better days are behind him
- Bad baseball is more painful to watch than Judge Judy
- Although I hate him, the Mets need a guy like Shane Victorino on their team
- It's quite possible that Pedro Martinez would be the number two starter on this team
- Chances are we'll never see the John Maine who pitched the second to last game of the 2007 season ever again
- David Wright desperately needs a wingman
- Luis Castillo is better than I ever expected him to be this season
- Both Omar & Jerry Manuel need to move on, just to change the scenery a bit
- Daniel Murphy is not an everyday first baseman
- Jeff Franceour should stay a Met
- It's easy to be a Yankees fan
- I remember why I lost a little love for baseball in the mid 90's
- Brian Schneider is this century's Charlie O'Brian
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?