Spring Refresher Course: Oregon Ducks
ESPN's Ted Miller has done an interesting piece on the Pac-10, now that all schools have completed spring drills and their Spring Game's.
He looks at the following skill positions and does a quick analysis on each. Here is a synopsis on how he see the Ducks.
1. Running: Solid, with the return of Jeremiah Johnson and the addition of JC transfer LeGarrette Blount.
2. Quarterback: Questionable, with no one standing out during spring practice and Nate Costa not participating, except during "no contact" drills.
3. Receivers: Questionable, with the "is he going to catch it this time" Jaison Williams, lack of experience for Jeff Maehl and USC transfer Jamere Holland. Ed Dixon is the "rock" of this group.
4. Kicking: Solid, with the return of Josh Syria and Matt Evensen.
5. Secondary: Perhaps the best group in the Pac-10 with the return of Patrick Chung, Jairus Byrd and T.J. Ward.
6. Defense: Steady but questionable: Nick Reed stands out among the returners and is joined by Jerome Boyd, Will Tukuafu, Cole Linehan and Ra'shon Harris. The question remains, can they stop the run?
Be sure to check out the complete Pac-10 rundown over at ESPN.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?