You Know Your a Bleacher Creature When...
- You search the letter B, the top 36 sites are all Bleacher Report related.
- You have written 10 articles that no one looked at, but you continue on for your love of writing
- You can name the top 10 BR writers
- You keep tabs on your "Great Comments"
- You advertise on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, etc. You still only get 10 views
- You have read all 100+ Cliff Eastham articles, but you still haven't gotten around to the Preamble
- You can name the top five ways to be succesful on BR
- You named you pet HBOTB
- Your greatest achievment in life is those 1000 views you got on your last article
- Your second greatest achievment in life is getting a good job from Cliff Eastham.(Thanks again man!)
- Your top three websites are: www.bleacherreport.com, www.baseball-reference.com, and http://espn.go.com/espn/columnists/ (to see were you stack up)
- You have ever dreamed of getting a POTD
- You ever listened to Pat Mauro on the radio
- You are reading this article
- You are in the top five in any area
Thanks for reading. I know there are manyI missed so add some more in comments and i'll put them in.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?