Jets Say Sayonara to TE Owens
Just 20 days into his career as a New York Jet, Richard Owens was shown the door. The team choose to waive TE Richard Owens yesterday, apparently in the wake of a leg injury suffered by Owens.
When asked about Owens' injury at his daily press conference, Rex Ryan had little to say.
This entire TE episode is just getting down right ugly for the Jets. They simply have not been able to address the gaping hole left when they dismissed Chris Baker. Baker is now over in hated Patriots country.
The depth chart at TE is looking flat out ridiculous now.
1. Dustin Keller, we all know the skills, but can he block?
2. Jack Simmons, a rookie free agent.
3. Kareem Brown, a converted defensive end.
4. J’Nathan Bullock, a former basketball player.
5. Rob Turner, an offensive lineman who moonlights as a tight end.
6. Wayne Hunter, another moonlighter.
Now you can add Kevin Brock to that list. I don’t know about you guys, but somehow it isn’t making me feel too much better about any of this.
Let’s hope Mr. Brock turns some heads during camp.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?