Diane Pucin’s got the scoop this time:
UCLA is “99%” of the way to replacing Kevin Love with another highly regarded center.
That’s the likelihood that J’Mison “Bobo” Morgan, a 6-foot-11 high school star from Dallas, will play for the Bruins next season, his mother, Bianca, said Tuesday
Pucin adds that an official announcement could come today. Pucin also clarifies what type of commitment there is on Morgan’s behalf. Until Morgan actually attends a class, he could still technically bolt to another school if he wanted to:
Because a player is allowed to sign a letter of intent only once, Morgan will accept a grant in aid that commits the school to the player but not the player to the school until he attends a class.
I’m glad Pucin finally pointed that out cuz I was curious.
Here’s my thought of the day: If the only UCLA basketball players were this year’s incoming recruits, UCLA would still probably win the Pac-10. Wow.
- *video* Rick Neuheisel Gives Speech to Spring Game Recruits (5)
- Morgan to be released by LSU (0)
- NCAA = Money Grubbing Jackasses (0)
- O.J. Mayo is SHADY (2)
- Rick Neuheisel Rips Profanity-Laced USC Walk-on Recruiting Video (1)
- Download the UCLARadio Interview with Darren Collison (0)
- Darren Collison interview on UCLARadio.com (0)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!