I did this last year so i may as well do it again. if your interested in how badly i shat the bed last year that note is under my notes section so you can take a look
1) The Phillies letting Pat Burrell go will be a mistake. you let a guy go who has been more productive then Raul Ibanez in less ammount of time. Secondaly you sign Ibanez to a deal which makes you give up your first round pick. if this would be a trade it would be the phillies giving up Pat Burrell and there 1st round pick for an older Raul Ibanez.
2) Michael Stanton of the Marlins will be the ROTY in a year. he will be MVP in two years. he is flat out the best talent in the minors right now. point blank
3) Im picking the Kansas City Royals as my sleeper team to win there division. i think they really have the bats just the pitching needs to hold up
4) While i dont think this team will win the division the Nats will finish no less then 3rd. thats a damn good young team but like the Royals have a lot of pitching problems. they wont be a doormat like last year they will play spoiler
5) Last year i wrote about a little known prospect for the Phillies named Lou Marson. i said he was the organizations top catcher and that people should take notice. theres another catcher in our system named Travis D'Arnuad......hes better
6) The ROTY for the American League will be Matt Weiter or David Price. other possibilities are Trevor Cahill or Gordan Beckham
7) the ROTY for the National league will be Tommy Hanson or Matt Gamel. other possibilities are Jason Motte and Andrew McCutchen
8) Antonio Bastardo will be with te Phillies at some point this year.....as a reliever
9) Joe Savery, Phillie top pick in 07, will by the end of this season be converted to a full time first basemen
10) Phil Hughes will have a better year IF given the oppertunity to start, then AJ Burnett
11) Joba Chamberlin has got to be the most over rated, over hyped prospect and they should just set him up to be the future closer and have Andrew Brackmen be a 7th inning guy so in a year or two brackmen sets up Joba in the 8th
12) The Boston Redsox will most likely end up signing Yu Dirvish. Hes about 100 times better then Dice K
13) The Oakland A's will run away with the AL West with another young pitching staff full of guys youve never heard of (Cahill, Anderson, Deuchser ect.)
14) Why does Omar Minya have a job?? im not complaining im just suprised
YEA THAT NATIONALS PICK IS REALLY MAKING ME LOOK GOOD.