InReview - Week 16
Weekly Record: 2-4
Current Record: 49-49
- I ran the Sausage 5k..not walked…ran! By the way, I finally realized why they measure these runs in kilometers. It sounds much better to say “Oh man, I totally just ran a 5K” than “Oh man, I totally just ran 3.1 miles”
- The Felipe Lopez trade was a very smart trade that went under the MLB’s radar, but not under the fans radar. I think there’s a little Felipe Following brewing amongst fans!
- Craig Counsell…I am eating a lot of crow on this guy. I should also thank Sveum as well.
- Yovani winning Saturday almost by himself
Maybe I’m getting Joe-itis, but I am pissed at quite a few things:
- Corey Hart dogging it
- Brewers pitching giving up the long ball
- Bill Castro and the “I am so over my head right now” look in his eyes
- Bill Hall complaining…I have stood up for Bill Hall for a long time, even before his breakout season, but perhaps this is the end. If it’s not one thing, it’s another on why he’s been sucking and it’s usually not his fault. It’s the position change…then it’s his eyes…now it’s his playing time and that no one believes in him…Bill, you’ve been named a starter at third for two years in a row and BOTH years you blew it. Maybe, just maybe, you should have looked at your swing in May or June before Gamel was brought up AND before Casey got hot!?! To say you were never given a fair chance is just another excuse from an unhappy millionaire. Bill, I’ve stood up for you for a long time and you seem to be a very nice person, but I can’t take your excuses anymore
- Fans telling me they’re giving up…there’s still 60+ games left! I understand you’re angry and disappointed, but there could always be a strong run in August/September. That said, check my quick hitters…
- The Astros…just go away already
- Matt Holliday and the Cards…does Pujols finally have protection?
- Losing 2/3 to the Pirates…those are the kinds of series you have to win
- Seth McClung hurt
- Not winning a series since June
- The chance of a Halladay trade fading and hoping that Jarrod Washburn pitches amazingly in his home state or Justin Duchscahaerntajrsntalrgfaefgbaergererer is all better since those are the names that keep coming up now and I should be excited about it, when actually, I’m just relieved it’s not Brad Penny or Doug Davis, but not as excited as I should be..whew…did that in one breath
This Week in Stats
Weekly ERA: 5.54 (24th in the ML) YTD: 4.59 (25th in the ML)
Weekly BA: .285 (10th in the ML) YTD: .258 (19th in the ML)
Weekly Opponents BA: .293 (24th in the ML) YTD: .260 (12th in the ML)
Weekly Slugging Percentage: .399 (15th in the ML) YTD: .422 (12th in the ML)
Weekly Fielding Percentage: .982 (19th in the ML) YTD: .985 (14th in the ML)
On May 31, 2008, the Brewers were.500 and would stay over that mark the rest of the season. (Made the Playoffs)
On June 9, 1982, the Brewers were .500 and would stay over that mark the rest of the season (Made the World Series)
Since the All-Star Break, Craig Counsell is hitting .390 with an OPS of 1.017
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?